Eldee-Champion



Official Sponsor-AfricanLoft



Blogville Idols


Diary Of a G...




Clix & Get to Know d Contestants...

2nd corinth 5:17
(DScRIBE)


Mimi


d Last King of Scotland


Naija Dude


Nigerican


Chicala


AbujaBabe


I'm a babe


Sparkle


Everybody loves a Naija girl


Idemmili


Bobby Taylor


Diary of a G


TaureanMinx


Lurlar


Monday, June 25, 2007
FAREWELL SPEECH

These are the last words from some of the contestants that have been eliminated from the contest
NAIJADUDE FAREWELL SPEECH-Eliminated in Session 1
BlogVille Idol... It was such an interesting experience n what not, but unfortunately I am out for good! pink-satin/blogville Idol... It was such an interesting experience n what not, but unfortunately I am out for good!*Naija dude had the least votes in session 1

NIGERICAN'S FAREWELL SPEECH-Eliminated in Session 1
We came , we sung and i got booted ...c'est la vie. I just wanna thank God first and foremost for allowing me to own a computer and a phone , without these i would have never been able to compete . My fans , i thank you...u're belief in me says a lot. I wanna also thank the judges, Our lovely host and lastly the producers ...U guys ROCK.This has been a fun experience ( read my blog ). To the remaining contestants i wanna say:ABJ Babe- show em how we do it in the North ,keep on rockin that fab KaftanTminx- I gotcha back ,bff in the hizhouseTLK- May the force be with uBobby- stop frontin u know u can singSparkle- hmmm Madam Sparkle , i dey fear this u're popularity oh.Good jobChicala- u're such a sweety always keeping peace in the houseIdemmili- didn't really get to know u , good luckLurlar-keep on rockin!!!Mimi- Original campaigner, good luck .Everybody loves a naija girl- good luckDiary Of A G- U stayed and i went home , that's some real ish but i guess the ladies love yah and the girls adore yah. Good luckI'm a babe- She's a babe oh and she's in it to win it.Dscribe- I'm watching u!!!Good luck everyone i luv u all and Naijadude u r awsome in my book , love u babe.
*Nigerican had the 2nd least votes in session 1


CHICALA-SHE WAS ELIMINATED IN SESSION 2(she couldnt put up her song due to technical difficulties)
Being on blogvile idol was fun while it lasted. I dont feel too bad about leaving, though it was sort of unexpected. I feel very lucky to have been part of the very first blogile idol(on a brighter note), lol. Thanks a lot to those who voted for me, i realy appreciate. And to pinkpeke, thanks a lot too for the opportunity, more grace to ur hard working guys and gd luck to the rest of the contestants. Chao.
Sparkle speech-eliminated in session 3

When I heard about the BLOGVILLE IDOLS CONTEST, I was impressed with Pink Satin and Opeke for bringing up that idea, I couldn't wait to get on the page and sign my heart out, even with my thick baritone voice, lmao...I've always been told that I sound different when I just talk straight to people and when I talk on the phone, so when I started recording my song, I was not really surprised when I heard what I sang, it was WACK! LOL, but I didn't care, all I wanted to do was get better, and so the best I could to stay in. I even stopped drinking cold water, which is like a really big thing for me, Blogville made me break my addiction...dats a really great thing. I got alot of hate comments from people out there, and I also got some comments on how I could improve. It's really a great thing for me to give up some of the things I had to do so I could sing on blogspot, it was meant to be fun, and yes it was, at the same time it got serious because I did every possible thing I could to make my voice better, I knwo I can't just wake up one morning and start singing like Alicia Keys herself, but I tried.To cut the story short, I had fun being a Blogville Idol contestant, LOL, atleast I'm popular...and if I'm right, I should be getting an award for the worst auditon, infact I cleared a table in my room where I can place my throphy.LOL, I really give my props to PinkPeke Production, I'm sure you guys will do ALOT better next year, I mean for starters, you guys did a great job. Thanks to Ugo Daniels for the hookup, u're a darling. To all the contestants still in the game, and the ex-contestants, I wish you all good luck.I use this opportunity to shout out to my other best friend, LURLAR...girl I wish you goodluck and I pray God grants you all your heart desires. This is also to my jamaican friend Diary of a G, it was fun competing with you, I loved you song, especially the one you did this R&B session. To Dscribe, I think you will make a great musician, that's if you aspire to be one. If I should start with all the contestants, I'll take the whole space...I think I did already, BOBBY TAYLOR, I loved all your songs, you are awesome. I can never forget the host, Cheetarah Thunder Cat, That lady is hilarious.To the Judges, thanks for your honest thoughts, I appreciate it.God bless you all...God bless Blogville.sparkle had the 2nd least votes in d rn b session

EVERYONE LOVES A NAIJA GIRL-Eliminated in session 3
Thanks to everyone that voted for me, and good luck to the rest of the competitors, you're almost there!!! :-)ELNG had the least votes in d rn b session

BOBBY Eliminated in session 4

I lift my head to the sky...wave at my fans...and walk away, in the most dignified, fashionable way ever...BOBBY HAS NOW LEFT THE BUILDING...

The Last King Of Scotland Eliminated in session 4

sad to go but u will always be in my heart. great competition. thanks to all who voted and listened to my songs. may the best singer win. TLK has exited the building......with his head high. thanks peeps. PINKPEKE productions for life. TLK for life
IDEMILLI-ELIMINATED IN SESSION 4-Listen to her farewell speech on d voice player,she also sang a song!
26 Comments:

how could they have eliminated idemili,listen to her goodbye song on d voice comment player and then u'll know she should still be here!i love u idemilli

June 25, 2007 at 5:31 AM  

Awww! Thank you sweetie, I love you too.

June 25, 2007 at 5:37 AM  

opeke!where are u o?u never wake

June 25, 2007 at 6:07 AM  

Awww...love the farewell speeches,so sad they've all left...final week,we'll see who will be crowned...PinkPeke we dey salute you oh!...lol,getting in touch with my inner razzness!

June 25, 2007 at 6:20 AM  

@Pink-Satin...I juz sent u an email and have updated d page...

June 25, 2007 at 6:49 AM  

All ur comments went thru Pink-Satin...thanx so much

June 25, 2007 at 6:51 AM  

this mimi sef..na real wa for her..she don change her outfit again..i tink sey the girl think sey na miss blogville paegent we dey do...

pink satin walks away..shaking her head all bcos of mimi's vanity!

June 25, 2007 at 7:24 AM  

awww i didn't know everyone loves a naija girl got eliminated! voted for you cos you sang an India.Arie song, kpele oh!

June 25, 2007 at 9:01 AM  

chei
mine was d longest!

June 25, 2007 at 11:52 AM  

Very very very very and very sloooow day...

June 25, 2007 at 1:17 PM  

the (fans) are disappointed...I think the voters are going for personality rather than true talent

June 25, 2007 at 1:53 PM  

Booo hoo hoo hooo hooo! They have turned Bobby's picture into a monster o! They eliminated her and now her picture is no longer fine! Bobby, Bobby, where are you?

June 25, 2007 at 2:33 PM  

LOL @ BOBBYS FAN!I FEEL U ,BOBBY WAS ONE OF D BEST .

June 25, 2007 at 2:55 PM  

idemilli however rocks in her monster picture and sparkle too,naija dude is just the worst in d monster picture!LAWL,i'll miss thispage when the competition ends,oya prodeucer choice round shud start now

June 25, 2007 at 3:05 PM  

lollllllllllllllll...

Sparkle's speech is SO HILARIOUSSS....lolllll...she already cleared her table for the worst auditions trophy...

awww...u guys tried...keep ur heads up!

June 25, 2007 at 3:07 PM  

awww business sure is slow today. hhm. gn8.

@ pink-satin, be careful! producers shouldnt talk ill of their contestants no matter how vain they seem to be.i will only warn you once,
the next warning will be you putting your hand on a bible swearing to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

mimi strutts off, lazily but segzily..

June 25, 2007 at 3:44 PM  

chicala, i'm a babe and idemili are the only ones that look hawt in the scary pictures!!

the others give me nightmares, see fire from sparkle's eyes , and bobby looks like she just came out of the closet at 2am to scare the little baby in the cot..
naijadude, kai! no comment.

ok that was a memo i sent. i surely did not strut my stuff all the way over here again to say that!

June 25, 2007 at 3:47 PM  

mimi ur shakare plenty..u wan sue me now abi!!!!!

June 25, 2007 at 4:28 PM  

hey, Opeke I like your new look

June 25, 2007 at 4:35 PM  

on behalf of opeke..diary i say thank you!

June 25, 2007 at 4:50 PM  

what is dis moroseness???? (dunno if its a word)
Guys cheer up its been a great season and its not over...
Y'all can defn stand under my umbrella!!!!

June 25, 2007 at 4:58 PM  

na so I be like person wey get apollo
lol
why una spoil a hwole Alicia keys like me now?
LMAO Naijadude na wa

June 25, 2007 at 5:05 PM  

whole*

June 25, 2007 at 5:06 PM  

@ dscribe i see say that umbrella song don dey your mouth..oya go to studio and go n record...NOW!

June 25, 2007 at 5:30 PM  

put up a new post

PS
where is Lular???

June 25, 2007 at 10:09 PM  

we dont know where lurlar is o

June 26, 2007 at 5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home